IN 5 LITRE AND 20L DRUMS
Soil activator, Soil-Life, has been used on home gardens to commercial crops and successfully:
~ improves soil quality and the growth, yield and quality of crops
~ improves the quality and shelf-life of fruits and vegetables
~ improves physical, chemical and biological environments of the soil.
~ ensures better germination and plant establishment
~ increases the efficacy of organic matter as fertilisers
Better Drought Resistance Soil-Life directly enhances plant growth and produces high yielding crops, which are drought and frost tolerant without the need of any agricultural chemicals.
Chemical Free Activfert Soil-Life consists of the following five families of micro-organisms:
1. Lactic acid bacteria: these bacteria are differentiated by their powerful sterilising properties. They suppress harmful micro-organisms and encourage quick breakdown of organic substances. In addition, they can suppress the reproduction of species of harmful fungus.
2. Yeasts: these manufacture anti-microbial and useful substances for plant growth. Their metabolites are food for other bacteria such as the lactic acid and actinomycete groups.
3. Actinomycetes: these suppress harmful fungi and bacteria and can live together with photosynthetic bacteria.
4. Photosynthetic bacteria: these bacteria play the leading role in the activity of SoilLife. They synthesise useful substances from secretions of roots, organic matter and/ or harmful gases (e.g. hydrogen sulphide) by using sunlight and the heat of soil as sources of energy. They contribute to a better use of sunlight or, in other words, better photosynthesis. The metabolites developed by these micro-organisms are directly absorbed into plants. In addition, these bacteria increase the number of other bacteria and act as nitrogen binders.
5. Fungi that bring about fermentation these break down the organic substances quickly. This suppresses smell and prevents damage that could be caused by harmful insects.
Soil-Life is produced through a natural fermentation process and not chemically synthesised or genetically engineered. ActivFert Nature's Balance™
Method for Extending and Activating Soil-Life.
1000 litre IBC,
800 litres water. (good clean water, not town water or water treated with alum),
100 litres Soil-Life,
100 litres Molasses
Mix all ingredients in 1000 litre IBC, stir thoroughly. Cover with loose fitting lid to keep insects out but allow some air in and gas - DO Not use an air pump. A white yeast will appear on top when product is starting to activate. When white yeast disappears the product will be ready for use – this is usually about a week to 10 days depending on temperature. (weather conditions). pH should be around 3.9 Mix 15 to 20 litres with water and spray out in the evening or early morning, avoid the heat of the day. Costs approx $0.75c / litre. Directions for use Broadacre: dilute 15 to 20 litres of extended Soil-Life into 100 litres of water and spray onto soil, preferably in the evening or after rain, incorporate where possible.
1 application 4 weeks prior to sowing or at a pre-plant fertiliser application.
More on Youtube!