OCP FULVIC 90 is a highly concentrated powdered fulvic acid derived from plant material. The product comes in a 10kg bucket.
Fulvic acid is the most bio-active and soluble form of humics due to its very small molecular size compared with humic acids.
OCP FULVIC 90 is easily dissolved in water and applied to foliage where it is readily absorbed and interacts with plant metabolic processes. Because of the high mobility of fulvic acid in plant tissue, OCP FULVIC 90 can also be used as a nutrient “shuttle” or chelator to improve the uptake of foliar fertilisers that are generally unable to penetrate through leaf tissue and/or generally less mobile in the plant.
OCP Fulvic acid is beneficial to growers who are seeing the following effects in their crops:
- Increasing irregular yields lacking uniform maturity
- Crop stresses brought about by frost, hail and reduced moisture levels
- Reduced flavour and other quality indicators
- Greater levels of post harvest breakdown
- Lack of wear tolerance and generally unhealthy plant growth
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: 90% Fulvic acid
For directions on usage CLICK HERE
For more information CLICK HERE