- Improves soil fertility allowing better use of applied nutrients while reducing nutrient leaching
- Improves the ability of soil to exchange nutrients
- Buffers against the negative effects of soil pH and salinity from recycled water
- Improves irrigation water percolation and moisture retention in root zones
Potassium humate is an excellent soruce of humic acids and potassium which aids in improving soil structure, cation exchange capacity, moisture absorbtion and water holding capacity and buffers the soil against salts and other conditons that can impact on soil health and ultimately crop yields.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Humates and fulvates derived from Leonardite plus 9% Potassium
BENEFITS TO GROWERS
Commercially available humic products based on leonardite are valuable to growers who have not got the time or resources to green manure and fallow or apply large quantities of compost on a regular basis.
Humic acids from leonardite are beneficial to growers with the following issues:
- If growers are seeing a general decline in soil fertility, meaning that the same levels of fertiliser are no longer delivering the same crop response
- Light sandy soils are having difficulty holding nutrients and nutrients are leaching away from the root zone too quickly
- Soil pH and salinity are impacting on soil structure and fertility
- Irrigation water is not percolating or being held in the root zone long enough to benefit plant growth
For usage instructions CLICK HERE
For the product label CLICK HERE