HELICOVEX® offers highly effective control of H. armigera & H. punctigera. The virus can kill the young instar larvae and can prevent damage. Moreover, the use of HELICOVEX® has a sustained control effect on Heliothis populations because the virus has the potential to re-infect new hatchings if conditions are favourable. Unlike Bt’s HELICOVEX® virus can effectively control up to L3 (> 7mm in length) larvae.
- Non-toxic, no MRL requirements and no (minimum) withholding period.
- Highly selective against Heliothis armigera and Heltiothis punctigera so very suited for integrated and organic pest management and preservation of other native Lepidoptera species.
- Contributes to resistance management of traditional insecticides.
- High quality formulation meaning lower rates than other NPV’s – (up to 3.75 times more concentrated).
- Compatible with foliar fertilizers, fungicides and other insecticides (pH in tank mix 5 – 8.5)
- Excellent shelf life (2 years at 5 °C) and rainfastness.
- Sweetcorn,Potatoes, Berryfruits, Brassicas, Asian greens, Cucurbits, Celery, Eggplant, Peppers, Tomatoes, Leafy vegetables, Beans, Peas, Flowers, Pome fruit
- Cereal grains, Oilseeds, Peanuts, Lucerne, Pulses, Fodder crops, Cotton
This product is also avaliable in 20L containers for $4,650
- PICK UP IN STORE ONLY